HI,
I am trying to install Deseq from the toolshed. I get the message:Repository
installation is not possible due to an invalid Galaxy URL: None. You may need
to enable cookies in your browser.
I have enabled the cookies and tried both on Firefox and Chrome but could not
get it to work. Can you help me on this?
Thanks
Shivani