Hi Deepak,

I suspect that the coverage number you are looking for is one of these
values available with standalone BLAST+ tabular output:

            qcovs means Query Coverage Per Subject
          qcovhsp means Query Coverage Per HSP

Neither of these are included in the standard 25 columns via Galaxy,
but I'm hoping to add them later. See this discussion on the
development list:

http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Including-descriptions-etc-in-extended-BLAST-tabular-output-tc4662704.html

It is encouraging to know people would use some of these 'extra' fields :)

Peter