Hello -

I am trying to clean out my "Histories shared with you by others" page on the
main public Galaxy server.  I would like to remove old histories shared with
me.  I have tried two methods, neither of which allow me to remove these
histories:

1. clicking the check box to a history shared with me, then clicking "Unshare"
at the bottom of the page
2. clicking the drop down menu and then selecting "Unshare"

In both cases, I get the error message "History is not owned by the current
user". This behavior appears to be referenced in another recent thread from the
sharer's side
(http://user.list.galaxyproject.org/Trying-to-quot-unshare-quot-a-history-in-order-to-delete-td4656453.html).

Any ideas on what is going on here?

Best regards,