Dear users,

My name is Eva, and I’m researcher in FHUC-UNL Argentina. My work is in
population genetics of freshwater fishes. I use microsatellite loci to test
genpop data. I was wondering if Galaxy contains “STRUCTURE” software
(Bayesian method to define number of clusters in a sample). If the answer is
yes, ¿How should I use it?

Thank you so much for your help,

Dra. Eva Rueda

Proffesor FHUC-UNL

CIC-CONICET

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast!
Antivirus está activa.