Hi Galaxy team,

I recently met two problems when I used " Fetch sequences>  Extract Genomic 
DNA" in Galaxy Main instance.

I wanted to extract the exons according to the coordinates in  a GFF3 file from 
my reference sequences (from history, and I specified the genome build) which 
are in FASTA format.

But after checking the output, I found:

1. The first base of each extracted exon was missing in the output, so each 
extracted exon sequence is one nucleotide shorter than the real length.

2. Some extracted exons are correct,but some extracted exons are wrong. The 
questionable exons could not be found in the corresponding reference. I can not 
figure out where they are from.


I tried to read the manual/warnings in the page. But I have no idea with  my 
strange output. Could anyone give me some clues,please?

Thanks.

Best,

Miranda





___________________________________________________________
The Galaxy User list should be used for the discussion of
Galaxy analysis and other features on the public server
at usegalaxy.org.  Please keep all replies on the list by
using "reply all" in your mail client.  For discussion of
local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy source code, please
use the Galaxy Development list:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/listinfo/galaxy-dev

To manage your subscriptions to this and other Galaxy lists,
please use the interface at:

  http://lists.bx.psu.edu/

To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:

  http://galaxyproject.org/search/mailinglists/

Reply via email to