Hi Debora,

There isn't a tool to do this on the public Main Galaxy server at http://usegalaxy.org. But I did just create a ticket to have a wrapped tool in the Tool Shed added to Main for this function. You can "up-vote" to help it become prioritized, and also comment if you have a preference between the choices listed in the description or want to suggest an alternate:
https://trello.com/c/z0MLCQHU
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Issues

The Tool Shed's repository "wgsim" could likely be run in a local Galaxy with modest resources without too much trouble. If you want to try, this is how to get started. The repository "grinder" I believe is more compute intensive, but you could test this. Moving to a cloud would work for both.
http://getgalaxy.org
http://usegalaxy.org/toolshed
http://usegalaxy.org/cloud

And, one final option is to locate a public Galaxy server that hosts a tool for this function. I don't know of one off hand, but the list of servers is here:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/PublicGalaxyServers

Thanks!