Hi,
How can I call Matlab command in Galaxy ?
I refer this link, but don't know how to use it.

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/HelpOnParsers?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=mutsig&fullsearch=Text

I am learning Galaxy, hence don't know much about it.

Can i write that command in xml file to integrate it as tool ?

I am using below website to create xml files for Matlab. Is it good website
to create xml files ?
http://cli-mate.lumc.nl/define#

Waiting for positive reply.