Hello Mike,

Yes, we have similar recent reports of issues with tools from this group and are actively investigating the root cause. It is unknown whether or not python version is related, but right now we are tracking the issues under a single ticket with that as a suspected contributing factor. You can follow this ticket, and any tickets that branch from it, here:
https://trello.com/c/yXrDICmg

Our apologies for the current inconvenience,