Hi,
Thank you very much for link.
I was able to solve the issue (whatever images shown are out dated may be.
In my system its dropdown menu insted of checkbox to show "link to files
without copy").

So can i do same for result ?

Another Question:

My 'x' software takes tab delimited list of files,
as we all know, Galaxy follows its own file name. My 'x' software unable to
look for those file.
I have tried to upload all fresh so that my have little more impact but
same error.
I don't know why its unable to look for that.

The folder from where I am uploading got all the files in that.
Now when I am running my 'x' tool through galaxy, is it possible that its
looking for default location of galaxy instead of ( path / folder) which i
am using ?

Waiting for positive reply.

So in short can I have something like,
Galaxy, you dont use your location for uploading, searching and writing
results of command. Just use my folder and run my commands in that folder
only,
so that looking for files will be easy, also i will get to know the result
at same place.