Hi Galaxy Users,
I am trying to understand the process of adding new entries to the genome
builds dropdown list and also ensuring these new genome entries are
appropriately mapped to a reference sequence.  I have been working through the
code to work it out myself, but it would be helpful to get some advice from
another user or possibly a developer who has experience with this process to
avoid possible pitfalls.  It would be a nice future enhancement to expose this
functionality to administrators.  Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks,
-David