Jim;
Thanks for the interest in the nglims code. This currently needs some
work to get back working cleanly with the latest versions of Galaxy
since the Javascript libraries changed and jWizard seems unhappy with
the latest jQuery.

So the current status is still, try it out since it needs some work and
please don't replace your production Galaxy with it. Apologies that we
haven't had much time to work on it. I was hoping to try and think of
ways to reboot this as a community project that integrates more cleanly
with Galaxy updates this summer at the conference. There is also a
Galaxy lims from Jelle Scholtalbers:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23479349
https://bitbucket.org/jelle/galaxy-central-tron-lims/

That might be worth looking at as well.

You should be able to put the tools from a bcbio-nextgen installation
into the $PATH for use via Galaxy. The genomes also use standard Galaxy
*.loc files, so you just need to ensure your Galaxy instance points to
them and it can use the same genomes.

Hope this helps some,
Brad