Hi,

I am analysing some RNA-seq data and have two different datasets, total RNA
plus enzyme and total RNA minus enzyme. I used to type in "column join" in the
"Tools" menu on the Galaxy homepage after uploaded the files in Text delimited
format. Column join allowed me to join two datasets by a hinge column, in this
case I would choose column 1 which would be the chromosome position. I would
also be allowed to fill empty columns with a value of 1. The output would give
me 3 columns, chromosome number (which both datasets shared), reads for minus
enzyme, and reads for plus enzyme. The function would never reject any
chromosome position with reads in one dataset and not the other. However, I
cannot seem to be able to find this function anymore, and the new function
"Join two datasets" seems to only give me back rows where both plus and minus
datasets have reads. Does anyone else have this problem or know how I could get
around it?

Regards,

Justin

Justin Clarke