Dear Malito,

I am PhD student and I am working with a bacterial transcriptome.
A few days ago, i have a problem to obtain data in DESeq and Edge-r on the
plataform galaxy.
I get the message "no peek" at the end of the process, even with the task g
reen.

Have you had this problem?

I would like to find a solution...

Thank you,