Hello Justin,

Unfortunately, this tool is no longer supported. As an alternative, you can create a workflow to obtain the same results. It will include a few different tools, but the intermediate datasets can be hidden and just the results shown.

The tools in the group "Join, Subtract and Group" that remain have options to output non-matching rows, fill in empty fields, etc. The general idea is to run two queries - one that captures all the data from the first file (matching and non-matching) and then the data from the second file (non-matching, by switching the file order in the tool), and in the end put the results together. The tool "Text Manipulation -> Concatenate datasets" can merge files and "Filter and Sort -> Sort" can reorganize the rows.

Once you work out the steps, use the history menu option "Extract Workflow" to create the workflow from that start. Edit as needed, then save and use.

Hopefully this will work out for you,