I am working on the project to predict SNP from NGS data. I have found SNP
using SAM tools and GATK (used reference hg19). I would like to know effect
of SNP using SNPeff in GALAXY. I have given SNP in vcf format. I could not
change the genome option as human, it is set is C.elegans by default
Please help me to solve this

--
With regards,
Sathya.B