On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I see that https://biostar.usegalaxy.org is live now, with lots of
> content mined from the galaxy-user mailing list (which may or may not
> result in this email starting a new question? We shall see...).
>
> Is it possible for an admin to merge accounts? e.g. there are all me:
>
> https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/u/333/ - old ISP based email address
> https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/u/337/ - old ISP based email address
> https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/u/394/ - my Google mail address
>
> Thanks,
>
> Peter

In answer to my own question, apparently accounts cannot be merged:
https://biostar.galaxyproject.org/p/7287/

This surprises me as on BioStars administrators could merge accounts.

Peter
The Galaxy User List is being replaced by the Galaxy Biostar
User Support Forum at https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/

Posts to this list will be disabled in May 2014.  In the
meantime, you are encouraged to post all new questions to
Galaxy Biostar.

For discussion of local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy
source code, please use the Galaxy Development list: