Hello Scott,

The public Main usegalaxy.org server is up. The most current status is always posted here: http://status.galaxyproject.org/.

Our Test server was down for a while today, but that is not recommended for important work. We really do test there ("test is for breaking!").

Or do you possibly mean that jobs are queued? We are busy. This is how to understand status queues in the UI:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Dataset_status_and_how_jobs_execute

*Galaxy Biostar is replacing the galaxy-user mailing list! /Update now! /**
**   Here's how ->>> https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support/Biostar**
*