Jennifer

I am megablasting a simple 500,000 line dataset that is certainly in galaxy fasta.

For a week i have been seeing numerous errors. So i have reprocesed the data multiple times.

The error message is  "could not find specified database directory"

Is there an alternative approach? I did try ncbi directly and that failed too. They say they have a database issue

Scott Tighe

Core Laboratory Research Staff
Advanced Genome Technologies Core
Deep Sequencing (MPS) Facility
Vermont Cancer Center
149 Beaumont Ave
University of Vermont HSRF 303
Burlington Vermont  USA 05045
802-656-AGTC
802-999-6666 (cell)

The Galaxy User List is being replaced by the Galaxy Biostar
User Support Forum at https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/

Posts to this list will be disabled in May 2014.  In the
meantime, you are encouraged to post all new questions to
Galaxy Biostar.

For discussion of local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy
source code, please use the Galaxy Development list: