Dear Galaxy,

I am trying to import a multiz alignment file for all the insect species
from the UCSC
genome browser.
Galaxy does not recognize number of blocks in the multiz file as there is a
question mark in the file format view (? blocks).
Then when I am trying to use the tool ( Extract MAF
blocks<https://usegalaxy.org/tool_runner?tool_id=Interval2Maf1>given a
set of genomic intervals) then there is an error saying

"An error occurred with this dataset:191757 MAF blocks converted to Genomic
Intervals for species dm3. There was a problem processing your input:
exceptions must be old-style classes or derived from BaseException, not
str" and even when the tool runs it shows the following message "
This is a new dataset and not all of its data are available yet "

Please look into the problem.

warm regards,
Amit.
The Galaxy User List is being replaced by the Galaxy Biostar
User Support Forum at https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/

Posts to this list will be disabled in May 2014.  In the
meantime, you are encouraged to post all new questions to
Galaxy Biostar.

For discussion of local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy
source code, please use the Galaxy Development list: