Hi,

sorry to bother but now it's the 3rd time I get a message saying that if the
problem persists I should contact the galaxy staff.

It occurs while running cuffcompare of total RNA to a genomic reference that I
uploaded myself (Sulfolobus acidocaldarius). It's about MPI processes
terminated incorrectly if I understood it correctly.

Just to let you know...

These are the details of the generated error:
user
username    twincacca
quota_percent    32
total_disk_usage    86918246471
nice_total_disk_usage    80.9 GB
email    antoine.bue...@lnu.se
is_admin    false
tags_used
model_class    User
id    3e934cb0877d45db
source    HDACollection(8fb8cc6fa23b1dbe,99)
xhr
readyState    4
responseText    {"err_msg": "Uncaught exception in exposed API method:",
"err_code": 0}
responseJSON
err_msg    Uncaught exception in exposed API method:
err_code    0
status    500
statusText    Internal Server Error
responseHeaders
Server    nginx/1.4.7
Date    Fri, 16 May 2014 08:58:57 GMT
Content-Type    application/json
Transfer-Encoding    chunked
Connection    keep-alive
Cache-Control    max-age=0,no-cache,no-store
options
data
parse    true
emulateHTTP    false
emulateJSON    false

The Galaxy User List is being replaced by the Galaxy Biostar
User Support Forum at https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/

Posts to this list will be disabled in May 2014.  In the
meantime, you are encouraged to post all new questions to
Galaxy Biostar.

For discussion of local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy
source code, please use the Galaxy Development list: