Hello,

The error is about 'no sequences being available for the database specified'. But no database is assigned to the GTF file because you are using a custom reference genome. The solution: set the reference database to be used from the history, then choose the .fasta version of your custom reference genome dataset.

If you were in the UI, the tool form option would be "Choose the source for the reference list:". You have it set now to be "Locally cashed" which interprets the database (dbkey) assignment of the input file and uses data native to the instance. Instead, you want this set to "History" and to then select the dataset that is the custom reference genome.

Hopefully this helps!

ps. Please note that this list will fully phase out very soon. New questions should be directed to the Galaxy Biostar forum. See this wiki for how to get started: https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Biostar