Dear All

when I run Cuffmerge using the latest GenCode v19 GTF as a reference
genome….this fails to run…tried this using multiple approaches and datasets.

Of note…...Cuffmerge works fine when the Gencode GTF is omitted as a reference
genome. CuffCompare also works fine when the same Gencode GTF is used as a
reference genome.

Presumably there is something wrong with the Cuffmerge set-up relating to the
reference genome? Or am I doing something wrong.

Best wishes

Mark

The Galaxy User List is being replaced by the Galaxy Biostar
User Support Forum at https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/

Posts to this list will be disabled in May 2014.  In the
meantime, you are encouraged to post all new questions to
Galaxy Biostar.

For discussion of local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy
source code, please use the Galaxy Development list: