From: Dominique Cowart <dac...@gmail.com<mailto:dac...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, 23 May 2014 12:29
To: "galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu<mailto:galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu>"
<galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu<mailto:galaxy-u...@bx.psu.edu>>
Subject: [galaxy-user] Summary Statistics

Hello,

I am attempting to use Galaxy to calculate the mean sequence read length and
identify the range of read lengths for my 454 data. The data has already been
divided into columns:
>HD4AU5D01BHBCQC    TCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTC
>HD4AU5D01A093MC    TCTGTCGCTCTGTCTCTCTTCTCTCTCTCTCTCTCT

I have attempted to use the "Summary Statistics" button, however it appears to
only be for numerical data and not sequence data. Is this tool/task available
via Galaxy?

Thank you in advance,

Dominique Cowart

The Galaxy User List is being replaced by the Galaxy Biostar
User Support Forum at https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/

Posts to this list will be disabled in May 2014.  In the
meantime, you are encouraged to post all new questions to
Galaxy Biostar.

For discussion of local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy
source code, please use the Galaxy Development list: