Hello Les,

How to get started with Galaxy Biostar:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support/Biostar

On 5/24/14 6:41 PM, Les Dethlefsen wrote:
Actually, if the ones I ordered last year are expiring soon, I'd suggest people
continue to use those before recently ordered kits.

Les

--
Jennifer Hillman-Jackson

The Galaxy User List is being replaced by the Galaxy Biostar
User Support Forum at https://biostar.usegalaxy.org/

Posts to this list will be disabled in May 2014.  In the
meantime, you are encouraged to post all new questions to
Galaxy Biostar.

For discussion of local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy
source code, please use the Galaxy Development list: