Hello team, good afternoon

I am Marc Andreu, PHP and Java developer. I am currently doing some support
for a Non-Profit organization.

Your application Galette is very good and exactly what we need for our
group. I managed to install and run the application without problems.

I would like to start as a contributor and develop some parts that we need
in order to start using your application.

In order to start I only need to import all contacts that we have now in a
gmail account to the Galette DB. Do you have anything similar already done
or something that I can reuse? If not, could you help me to point out how I
could do it? I will do an investigation about how to do it, but if you
could give me some tips, it could be great, something like, what minimum
data in DB I should import in order to make it consistent. Is it ok if I
only add data to the table "galette_adherents"?

Later on I would like to work on translation, I would like to translate all
the application into Catalan and Spanish. Could you give me some tips about
how to setup a new languange package?

I do not know French, unfortunately, however I hope to be able to
understand the code and use google translator when possible. I can write
down documentation in english only.

Many thanks, and looking forward to work on your project.
Marc,