hello !

I have just subscribed in this mailling list becouse i need help ..
I m trying to install galette under windows, easyphp8 ..

i used the  install , but after the second step i got that message

Checking the files and directories permissions
The file includes/config.inc.php is writable
The file photos isn't writable
For a correct functionning, Galette needs the Write permission on these files.
Under UNIX/Linux, you can give the permissions using those commands
chown apache_user file_name
chmod 600 file_name (for a file)
chmod 700 direcory_name (for a directory)
Under Windows, check these files are not in Read-Only mode in their property panel.

i did check the file config.inc.php and it is not in read-only mode ..
but the file photos i dont even find it ..

PLEASE HELP ME !!

Thank you so mush !
safaa.