Hy.
Sorry for my English... I made a wordpress plug-in to do the reverse so I
think it's realizable.
The plug-in must read the wordpress user database and compare it with the
galette user database. In my case I use the wordpress fonctions to create
new users or update their infos. But I hope a simple mysql add in galette
is enough to create a new user.
Can a galette dev confirm?