Benoit,

I have a drawing_area and I draw a line from 0,0 to 150,200
and I slowly move the drawing area off the left of the screen.

The line does not continue with the drawing area off screen.
Instead, it stops at the left of FMain and does not continue
staying at (0,0) of drawing area

_Draw is called from a timer to slide it off the left of the FMain

-Fernando

PUBLIC SUB DrawingArea1_Draw()

  Draw.Image(hImage2, 100, 100)

  DrawingArea1.x = DrawingArea1.x - 1

  Draw.Begin(DrawingArea1)
  Draw.LineWidth = 20
  Draw.ForeColor = Color.Red
  Draw.Line(0, 0, 200, 150)   '<-problem starts when DrawingArea1.x is < 0
  Draw.End

END