I think our mails crossed in transit. Anyway...

The SQL query used to obtain the Result should essentially be:
"SELECT * FROM " & DataSource.Table & " WHERE " & DataSource.Filter

So, it can actually be determined by calculation, or maybe more correctly
stated, by concatenation.

The data control would then determine which of all columns are actually
displayed.

Lee

"Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."