Fabien,

While try to isolate the code I'll found the problem.  A stupid list
wasn't updated with the new data.
Well, I'm only a would-be programmer (and an old one too), not a
professional so I'm do some stupid things.
So in fact, indirectly,  you solve my problem :>).  Thank you for this
and sorry for your wasted time.

Johny