Tsukuba

With my respect to you, I think you need to understand the basics of
programming and familiarize yourself with the terminology.

I suggest reading a book or two about programming, perhaps visiting an
online manual [1] and [2] if you understand enough English, and once
done, come back with a bit more elaborated issues.

[1] http://whiteislandsoftware.com/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=64

[2] http://howtogambas.org/

Also, reading and trying to understand the examples provided by gambas3
(the software farm) could help.

I don't want to seem harsh, only trying to help you the best way.

Best of luck

Regards

--
Jesus Guardon

El 14/7/15 a las 21:14, tsukuba GIMP user escribi??: