Hi Benoît,

Thanks for the reply. I actually do have some background with GStreamer, so
hopefully I can figure out how to pass my pipelines into the mediacontroller
object.

I did manage to get a simple example working like this which I'll capture
here just for others to find:

Public objMedia As New MediaPlayer As "MP"
Public objMedia2 As New MediaPlayer As "MP2"

Public Sub Start_Video()
' starts first video and hopefully preloads video #2.
  objMedia.URL = "file:///home/chris/Desktop/video_1.webm"
  objMedia2.url = "file:///home/chris/Desktop/video_2.webm"
  objMedia.SetWindow(DrawingArea1)
  objMedia2.Play()
  Print objMedia2.Length
  objMedia2.stop
  objMedia.Play()

End

Public Sub MP_End()
' Starts second video when first one ends.
  objMedia2.SetWindow(DrawingArea1)
  objMedia2.Play()

End
What I really would like to do is preload video clips and queue them up to
be displayed while earlier clips are being rendered, and then play the next
queued video clip when the previous clip is finished. And do that as gapless
as possible.   If anyone has done a similar app using Gambas +
GStreamer/gb.media components I'd appreciate any advice.

Best regards!