I've updloaded a new project in Gambas Farm (the first I upload!). Is a
light html Editor control who aims to accomplish the same task than
TextEdit, but using html insted of RichText.
It allows url and Image links. I have been based on webrowser example from
Gambas Farm.

It is a component, so you can create the insallation pack and add to you
system or jus copy/paste de source code to your proyect.

I've translated to French, English ang German... but if there errors is
google fault 😀 I don't speak French or German...

Hope will be useful for someone

Best Regards
Gambas-user mailing list