Hi Benoît,

Just a quick update: I tried running my sample application on a newly
installed Ubuntu 16.04, and with my reference video clips and.... all is
working as expected!  Thanks a ton!

Of interest, and perhaps some source of issues: Some of the video clips I
have for testing (Sintel and Big Buck Bunny trailers in .webm and .mp4) will
not 'end' correctly and so the next video clip doesn't load.  *BUT* the
actual video clips I want to use (h264 clips converted to MP4 via MP4Box)
for my application do work.  gb.media plays them successfully, and when
.NextURL is set from the AboutToFinish event then the next video clip is
loaded and rendered gaplessly!  Huzzah!

So: Thanks for helping with this Benoît.  I appreciate it, as I can dev my
application in Gambas now and not Python/C++/Glade GTK tools.

Best regards!