Le 16/01/2018 à 15:48, מיוסט שרון a écrit :
Hello

gambas: 3.10.0

When I click Sort on one of the table columns
It entered the event WebTable_Data
How can I tell which column is pressed on it SORT

You can't directly.

Clicking on a column header updates the SortColumn and SortOrder properties. SortColumn returns the column that the table must be sorted with (or -1 for no sort), and SortOrder returns gb.Ascent or gb.Descent according to the requested sort order.

Then, inside the WebTable_Data event handler, you must take the SortColumn and SortOrder properties into account when returning the data.

Benoît Minisini