Le 04/07/2018 à 00:30, richard terry a écrit :
Hi List,

I've not found a solution to not being able to access my postgres database with gambas 3.11, so I need to be able to downgrade to say 3.8.4 or 3.9 or therabouts which I know runs.

I've even tried installing mint on a new machine and the same problem - an error message when I try and log on 'connection is not static'.

I wonder if any kind soul could explain to me how to downgrade to an earlier version.

Thanks

Richard

This mailing-list is deprecated. Please use the new mailing-list at
https://lists.gambas-basic.org/listinfo/user

Benoît Minisini