This is a discussion list. Everyone subscribed to the list gets every message
sent to the list. How was the message misrouted?

BTW, this particular list is deprecated. Subscription to the new list is at:

On 10/8/19 11:47 AM, Antonis wrote:
Dear Mr. Benoît,
I'm afraid that your below email was misrouted to wrong recipient.

-----Original Message-----
From: Benoît Minisini [mailto:g4m...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 8 October, 2019 12:09
To: mailing list for gambas users
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] webpage editor

Le 08/10/2019 à 10:56, Mayost Sharon a écrit :
Hello
Thank you

I guess because I'm translating through Google into English so I'm not well
understood, I'm sorry.

I'm not talking about the bold text

I'm talking about, adding space character, and it spoils the HTML code

For example:
<%
Dim sEnv As String
%>

But if I lower the% at the end
For example:
<%
Dim sEnv As String

< html >
< / html >

Look, this adds a space character

Of course, this is not HTML anymore, but Gambas code.

But why do you want to remove the "%" in the first place, and then move
the cursor to another line?