Hi list,
I'm sure Raul has already given a message to close the topic, but I
would like to give my input here.
Raul and I both have repetedly asked you guys to email us when you
suspect a message topic is off topic. In fact this entire thread has had
OT in the subject. I would like to refer the list to rule 5 which states
that off topic posting is totally at the descression of the moderators.
Please, keep this in mind for the future.
As for a universal time zone I am neutral on the topic. I don't really
care which way it goes, but I won't force one upon the developers and
listers that read this list.
Thanks.