Hi Richard

  I'd like to say firstly thanks for the below info about the half-hearted
survey.
  I've checked it out and think it's eventually going to prove to be
invalid.
  Firstly, had you not brought it to the lists attention how many folks
would have ever read over it?  I know we aren't yet the centre of the
universe with subscribers and such.
  I disagree with the survey creator as it seems the limits of audio games
are being pushed consistently to reach for more.  I don't think we are
anywhere near the "death of audio games".  More the infancy stage since
we've only had audio games for a handfull of years.  There is more to be
done I'm sure with the interfaces and such.
  I'll keep this and most likely reply to the limited questions he's asked
but have no faith in any results he may or may not find out.  Also what
comes to mind is what experience has this person had with these games?
Perhaps he has been under a rock or something?

Ron
[EMAIL PROTECTED]