Hey all,
I have returned to the list, I was gone for a while but am back now. lol I
didn't post much before but anyway, I am rambling.  I had a question.

I have tried playing the sudoku game on audiogames.net but I can't seem to get
it to work quite right.  I have the shock or flash whatever it is called
installed, and I get the intro with sam talking to me about the power of
sudoku, then, I hear the music that I assume plays when the games starts, but
there is nothing. When I move around the screen, There is nothing to click on
to play, anything I do click on, takes me back to the explination on how to
play, or the forem for the game, but I still can't play.  Any help would be
appreciated. smiles thank you so much in advanced. smiles
Kellie and my loveable Lady J.
They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate
them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them.
msn, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim sionnain74
skype, sabrielle