  From: Maria visiting her folks
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 8:12 PM
  Subject: [Audyssey] top speed

  Hi listers.

  I downladed topspeed 2 and have been playing with it.  Man this game is
  addictive.  I only have one query.  What happens when you win a race?  Is
  the engine sound supposed to stop?  When I come last or second in a race
the
  engine sound stops and I get the option to sellect another track, however
if
  I win a race the co pilate says finish but the engine sound keeps playin
and
  the only way I can get out of the game is to do an alt f4.  Is this a
fault
  in the game or am I supposed to wait for the computer cars to finish?

  thanks
  Maria