Well it all depends, I mean if you want it extremely realistic, you could
have rain occassionally hit the track, which would in turn cause a rain
delay in the play of the race. When it rains, it adds a whole new twist on
the race, anywhere from no grooves anymore, cools down the track(which cools
down the tires) and it makes the track green(same thing as no rubber built
up on the track(grooves)). I say have rain occassionally during some of the
races. As far as snow, never heard of it snowing and it delaying a race, but
guess it could happen, hmmm never know with NASCAR. Well that is my 2 cents
worth.
BEAN