Hey Lukas,
yes most definitely it is going to be accessible for us as well. I mean
after all it has a co developer who is blind. My teacher is really cool
about it and said do what I have to do to make it so that blind users can
play it as well. I will probably release it as a free game, I mean it isn't
going to be much but it will be a game. It will probably be one of those
games that you play once and uninstall, but hey, you played it, lol. But I
am going to handle the audio portion and part of the actual coding, and my
partner is going to handle the visual and the other part of the coding for
this project. I hoped this answered your questions.
BEAN