Not only that who knows if and when the second game would come out.
After alot of what we are jawing about right now is more or less
speculations at this point.
I'm doing well to think about how to write up my first SW game. It would
be easier to use an existing game like Dark Forces II or Mysteries of
the Sith as a basis, and copy it, but then it would be what most people
don't want a blind man's version of an old game.
I know when working on Monty I ocationally get messages about why am I
working on an old game. Why not do something original yata, yata, yata.
I think many blinks seam to forget most blind gamers haven't even had
the chance to play the originals let alone the new version for the blind.
Sie. That is life.