From: "CRISTINE SHADE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] sound files for muds

Hello folks.  I'm trying to develop a list of sites to get possible sound
files for muds like achaea.  If anyone has written packs for achaea for
monkeyterm or can suggest sites to pull files from, let me know as I'm
wanting to see just what all I can do with it.  I wasn't sure I'd like the
client at first, but, well, its starting to grow on me a bit.  Not sure if
it has compression in it though, I'm still learning the thing.  Take care,
Scott