Hi, Ivan and list.
I hate coming down on anyone hard, but I think you guys know by now that
off topic posting on this list is against the list guide lines. The only
off topic posts that are allowed on to this list are those approved by
the moderators decision.Else the off topic posting like this one is a
violation of list guide lines.
As for you Ivan Raul or I will contact you privately off list as soon s
we come to a decision on what disciplinary action if any we will carry
out regarding this violation.
For the rest of you please take this as a warning. Raul and I don't like
bbeing enforcers, but the rules must be followed to keep this list
falling in to the state it was in before we took charge of moderation.

Thanks.