Hi Phil!
  Thank you very much for your help. I've changed text on my site.
  Yours sincerely
  Igor

Phil Vlasak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Igor,
Here is an adjustment to your web page text that sounds a little better to
me:
Lords of the galaxy 1.0 is available for download.
It is an economic strategy game like monopoly, with shooter and action
features.
You have a space ship and move from planet to planet where you can buy and
sell planets, and buy resources so you can move and your planets can earn
money.
You move through meteorites and other obstacles and struggle against galaxy
monsters.
In the offline game, the computer will imitate five other gamers.
In the online game you can play with a minimum of one, and a maximum of five
partners.
To become lord of the galaxy you need to collect more money then other
gamers.

Here is the text on your web site:
Lords of the galaxy 1.0 is available for download now.
This program is an economic strategy (like monopoly) with shooter and action
features. You are businessman or businesswoman in the galaxy. You have a
space
ship. You move from one planet to another. You can buy and sell planets, you
can buy resources for your planets to get earnings. You have to buy
resources
for your ship to be able to move to other planets. You will move through
meteorites and other obstacles zones. You will struggle against galaxy
monsters
and other enemies to defend yourself. You should have more money then other
gamers to become lord of the galaxy.