Hi Mike.

That would be a lot of programming to get that to fly. As some may recall, a
few years back BSC Games was going to program a football game. However, to
actually give people the sort of football game that sighted counterparts have
is near to impossible. It is just one of those games that we could not closely
model enough to gain the interest of customers.

Regards,
Justin Daubenmire
President - BSC Games
www.BscGames.com

Jim:

Is there any way you can add a option if we waned, we could make our own
play book and then incorporate it in to the game?