No problem Tom. If it means the games will be out sooner than later if I
moderate the list 80% of the time leaving you 20% I'm all for it
<smile>. I've begun to really dig STFC. At first I admit I was not sure
but ...

--
To criticize the incompetent is easy; it is more difficult to criticize
the competent.