Hey Al, well what I do is turn up my volume so that I can tell better when
the ball is about 85% to the plate, then I swing. Now I am not going to say
that I don't hit the numerous of foul balls, cause I do, but it works for
me. Also, I do a little bit of batting practice before each game to get me
ready because it will let you swing at all the pitches in time and the
announcer will tell you if your swinging too early, too late or whatever the
case may be. But seems that most of the time when I hit foul balls, they
always catch the catcher where the announcer doesn't want to tell me where
that foul ball hit the catcher, lol. That is one of my favorite sayings.
Anyways hope this helped some.
BEAN